Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Chocolate cupcakes

It’s about a week, am away from blogger. Was I busy? Hmm… NO !!! I was addicted.. Yeah.. addicted to ‘Spider Solitare’  and Still I am. J J J J J   Now my days starts and ends winning a game. I patiently wait to win a game before breakfast and the same before I go to bed. I believe you understand that I win only 1 out of 10 - 15 games. Am I going crazy?? Hope not !!!!!!!!!!!!
And now I thought of updating my space with an easy recipe, with less work on pics. Here I have the recipe of chocolate cupcakes from Collaborative curry. Nami had this in her drafts when I checked with her for the recipe and posted it very soon. Thanks Nami J .
I lost the step by step pics from my system. I deleted them accidently. So friends, I ll be updating those when I prepare this next time.
Friends…. .Sorry that I did not visit most of your posts and did not leave any comments. I will be back soon with all lost enthusiasm.
Choco Cup Cakes 2
Ingredients:
         Flour                                     --   1 ½ cup
         Baking powder                 --   1  ½ tsp 
         Cocoa Powder                  --   ½ cup
         Boiling wate r                   --   1 cup
         Salted Butter                     --   ½ cup
         Eggs                                      --   2
         Pure Vanilla Extract      --   2 tsp
         Sugar                           --    1 cup
  Choco Cup Cakes 1
Preparation of cup cakes:
Whisk the flour and baking powder in a mixing bowl. Preheat the oven at 375 degree F.Grease muffin pans with butter or line with paper liners.
Mix the boiling water and cocoa, mix well till there is no lumps.Let it cool.
Beat the butter and sugar until smooth.Add the eggs ,one at a time and beat well to mix in. Add the vanilla extract and mix.
Now beat in cooled cocoa mix into this and mix everything.Fold in the flour mixture into this and spoon out into the muffin pan.
Bake for about 15-16 minutes or until atoothpick inserted comes out clean.This yields about 18 – 20 cupcakes.
Choco Cup Cakes 3

31 comments:

  1. Chocolate cupcakes looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifully presented, yummy cup ckes! looks delicious:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.
    Can completely understand ur addiction with solitaire, I get addicted solving sudoku.
    The cupcake looks beautiful and nice click.
    FOODELICIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cupcakes look perfect and lovely, Nitha..Njan ee recipe bookmark cheythirunnu, try cheyyan pattiyilla..Eni udan try cheyyunundu..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect and looks yummy, I think you forgot to list out the amount of sugar used...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice cakes and btw,me too love to play Spider solitaire.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey same pinch!I too love spider solitaire!!As for ur cupcakes I would love to grab a few to much with my coffee :).Tempting clicks..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delicious cup cake..adipoli ayitundu,nice clicks

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are drool-worthy...

    Cheers,
    Reshmi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very irresistible and gorgeous looking cupcakes..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute cupcakes...

    Njan free cell addict anu, solitare enikishtalla :-P. engane kalichu samayam kalanjolu tto....

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow wanna grab one of those yum!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow...simple and delicious.........
    .....Bookmark cheyyatte,,,,,,,,,,,..
    Nitha....click super......Ajay ano pics edukunathu?????

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!! yummy cupcake nitha..I would love to have some...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cup cakes look moist and soft...Yum Yum

    Pushpa @ simplehomefood.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. These chocolate cup cakes look so rich and appetizing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aaw perfectly baked cake...looks super soft n yum

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yummy cupcakes...I've shared an award with u..plz collect it from my blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. I confess i am addicted to SS ;)
    Cup cakes ugran ayitundu..so moist and yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cupcakes! Addicted to computer games? wow...that's dangerous. :-)) Could be as dangerous as to chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those cup cakes look deliciously sinful!

    ReplyDelete